JOUR 2420.001

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Week 6 blogging (better late than never)

I think the color coding system was a failure because few people even today know what to do when the terror threat is heightened. I don't even think that a possible threat of terrorism could be measured and described in colors. The language that the department of homeland security used was also very vague. Whenever I see that the levels have changed the only thing I remember about the system is that people kept making fun of it on talk shows.

Ethics/Starbucks

I think ethics are very import for companies to have. A companies ethics should be well know through out the company on every level of employment. Unfortunatly, everyone has a very different idea about what is ethical.

Starbucks has gone through great lengths to keep it's ethical image. I think it has worked for them because they don't just create pamplets about their ethics but actually conduct business in a very ethical manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home